The Ministry of Defense warned of a provocation against Russian troops in Irpen

The Ministry of Defense warned of new provocations against Russian troops near Kiev. Earlier, they said that the Ukrainian authorities conducted a staged survey in the Kharkiv region in order to blame the Russian army for the deaths of civilians

View of the building of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

Ukrainian authorities are preparing a provocation to accuse the Russian military of mass killings of a civilian population of Irpin near Kiev. This was announced by the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov.

“SBU employees are planning to bring from the morgue at the city hospital on Polevaya Street to the basement of one of the buildings on the eastern outskirts of Irpin the bodies of local residents killed by Ukrainian artillery shelling. Then, in the Pushcha-Voditsky forest area, the SBU will organize a staged action with shooting and destruction of an allegedly Russian intelligence group that arrived in Irpen to kill witnesses of Russian war crimes, — he said.

Konashenkov noted that Russian troops left Irpin more than a week ago.

On April 3, Ukrainian authorities and Western media circulated photographs and videos from the town of Bucha near Kiev, showing corpses. Reuters wrote that these are the bodies of civilians. The Russian Defense Ministry called the materials from Bucha a provocation. The department explained that the Russian military left the city on March 30 and during the time that it was under control, none of the local residents were injured.

The Foreign Ministry considered the purpose of distributing materials from Bucha to disrupt Russian-Ukrainian negotiations. As Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov later stated, Kyiv tried to interrupt the negotiation process after “the media dispersed the fake about the city of Bucha.”

Russia twice requested an emergency meeting of the Security Council on Bucha, but was denied both times. As a result, the situation in the city was discussed at a previously scheduled meeting of the Security Council for Ukraine, which was held on April 5. Most of the participants stated the need for an international investigation of what happened in Bucha, including Russia's key allies— India and China.

Read on RBC Pro Pro The company suspended business in Russia. What its director should prepare for Pro Articles How Brazil Saved Russian Fertilizers from Sanctions Pro Articles Understanding Your Needs: Reading Maslow's “Motivation and Personality” Summary Pro Why It's Difficult for Russia to Sell More in China Pro Articles You need to lower your payroll. How to do it legally Instructions Pro Anti-crisis measures for business: what the owner should do right now Instructions Pro “I didn't sign anything”: why verbal transactions and receipts don't work April, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the authorities in Kyiv were preparing a new provocation “like in Bucha.” As they said in the department, in the Kharkiv region they conducted a staged shooting of “regular provocative materials” about the death of civilians as a result of the actions of the Russian army.

At the request of Roskomnadzor, RBC provides data on the details of the military operation in Ukraine based on information from Russian official sources.

Subscribe to RuTube RBC Live broadcasts, videos and recordings broadcasts on our RuTube channel

Источник rbc.ru

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *